This was a pretty good week, I finally feel as though whatever was pulling me down health-wise is gone. Now that I have a brain again, I can see some things that I need to change and am going to work on those over the course of the next few weeks. Below are my top 5 posts for the week based upon page views:
- NOOK COLOR – REVIEW JANUARY 2011 – Jan 9, 2011
- Evernote as a Task Manager – Feb 19, 2011
- Mobile Me Review – March 2011 – Mar 11, 2011
- Conforming to Negativity – Mar 12, 2011
- PAPER AIRPLANE LESSON PLAN 2010 – Sep 4, 2011
I haven’t been writing a lot of posts since I started the iFacilitate Course, but will post as I get time.
What have you done to make a difference today?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.