Today I’m very excited to announce that I will be partnering with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, as a contributor to their new Real Health website and blog.
I will be publishing blog posts and vlogs (yes I will be doing video blogs too) to Real Health, every Tuesday. That means my first post titled, Unfinished Business – Part 1, will be published tomorrow and I hope everyone takes the time to read it.
I bet you can’t tell that I am pretty darn excited about all of this – can you!
Introducing Real Health
Below is a video of the Real Health Contributors talking about our health goals on the first day that we met.
As part of becoming a Real Health Contributor, along with the others, I will get to share my personal commitment to good health and progress towards my current fitness goal – to run the Marine Corps Marathon and qualify for the Boston Marathon.
My First Real Health Video
Check out my first video and let me know what you think or what you’d like to see more of from me and/or the rest of the Real Health team.
My Real Health contributor’s page is http://bit.ly/hshawjr and there you can read my bio, current or past posts, subscribe to my posts at Real Health, link to the other contributor’s pages and the Real Health Homepage.
- Real Health website – http://bit.ly/anthemRH
- Kath’s contributors page – http://bit.ly/kyounger
- Harold’s contributors page – http://bit.ly/hshawjr
- Rosemary and Phyllis contributors page – http://bit.ly/roandphyll
- RJ’s contributors page – http://bit.ly/jaramillo
- Toni contributors page – http://bit.ly/tchurch
- The Health. Join In. and Real Health YouTube channel – http://www.youtube.com/healthjoinin
- The Health. Join In. and Real Health Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/healthjoinin
- Follow the hashtag – #realhealth on Twitter
- Introductory video for Real Health – http://youtu.be/QPWNvjxzhSk
The reality is
I know that finding the time or the motivation to be healthy can be a challenge. Hopefully, as you read my story and the other Real Health Contributor’s stories, that they help motivate you to choose your own health and fitness goals too!
I hope you will enjoy the Real Health site and blog, as much as I am going to enjoy contributing to it.
Yes this is the project that has taken up so much of my time lately, why I went to New York City and the reason I haven’t been on social media sites as much as I have been in the past. As I get used to my new schedule of writing and doing video blogs, I will get back to being active on my social media sites again.
Yes dreams do come true, but usually only when you have done a lot of work to make them a reality .