That’s right I ran a first run in a new to me pair of Brooks Green Silence today.
- Yes, I got them on Ebay.
- Yes, I know they are a discontinued model.
- Yes, they are very comfortable.
- Yes, they are light.
- Yes, I added in LockLaces
- Yes, I changed out the insoles (not the original) to a pair of PureFlow 1 insoles
- Yes, I can hear you all laughing at me right now. 🙂
It is okay – really, laugh away.
Me the running shoe geek, who loves the newest and greatest running shoes is running in someone’s old cast-off shoes, that the manufacturer couldn’t sell enough of to keep them in their current line-up.
What is wrong with you Harold? Continue reading “First Runs in Brooks Green Silence – RunLog 5-2-14”