I do things my own way and do not represent anyone but myself.
Don’t do things the same way that I do, they might not work the same for you.
I’m only a runner, healthy-living and simple-living enthusiast who enjoys sharing: my experiences, ideas and primarily my story about my experiences.
All opinions and experiences expressed on this website are based on my own personal research and experiences. Please consult your doctor with any medical issues, trainer, nutritionist or other licensed professional before beginning a training program or attempting to do anything that I write about here.
The information provided herein should not be construed as a health-care diagnosis, treatment regimen or any other prescribed health-care advice or instruction. The information is provided with the understanding that I am not engaged in the practice of medicine or any other health-care profession and do not enter into any health-care practitioner/patient relationship with its readers.
You are personally responsible for the things you choose to do.
This is a personal blog written and edited by Harold L. Shaw.
I do not typically:
- accept forms of cash advertising,
- provide product reviews, specifically in exchange for free products
- paid insertions on this blog.
When/if I do a specific product review on this blog, it will most likely be a product that is a gift from family or friends or something I have purchased and personally use. Those reviews will not have link-backs, to the product’s web site per the WordPress.com Terms of Service for the purpose of driving traffic to that website.
If for some reason I do a review of anything for cash or in exchange for free products, it will be properly disclosed in accordance with current FTC rules/regulations.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences that I write about on Aging Runnah.
Let’s be honest – Your experience with a product probably will be different than my own and may either be positive or negative. So do not use my experiences as the basis for decisions you choose to make.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest, with any former or current employer, sponsors or other entity.
Organizations I belong to or that might either purchase or receive free gear to use or wear from these organizations:
- U. S. Coast Guard – Retired March 1996 to present
- Member, Central Maine Striders Running Club – January 2012 to present
- Member, U. S. Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer’s Association – June 1990 to present
- Member, U. S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer’s Association – October 1983 to present
Other Blogs I contribute to:
My active affiliate links are:
- Google Adsense/Affiliates – not active on this blog
One Foot In Reality blog – retired October 21, 2016
A Veteran Runnah blog and social media marketing – terminated August 31, 2013
- Pearl Izumi – December 2016 to May 2016
- Member, Team RWB – March 2013 to May 2014
- Amazon.com – Affiliate Link – not active on this blog
- FitFluential Ambassador – December 2011 to October 2013
- Salaried Contributor to Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Real Health Website and Blog – September 2012 to August 31, 2013
- Member, Mizuno Mezamashii Project – September 2012 to August 31, 2013
- Optimal Run – Affiliate Link – April 11, 2013 to August 31, 2013
- Swiftwick Blog Ambassador – December 2012 to March 21, 2013
- Barnes & Noble – Linkshare Affiliate Program – Terminated on 1/3/12
- Cabela’s – Google Affiliate Link – Discontinued October 2012
- The Ready Store – Google Affiliate Link – Discontinued November 2012